Thursday, December 23, 2004

Immersing myself in the world of warcraft

This blog will focus on my experience with playing in the World of Warcraft (proper adoption of corporate symbols inserted here). As a member of the Learning Games Initiative (LGI), I'm looking for uses of these sorts of games in traditional learning environments, and this immersion is my first attempt at blogging my thoughts. This site will be connected to the LGI website (located here. If you're interested in studying computer games from an academic perspective, please consider joining our group.

This blog will serve as a narrative of my personal experience, but I'll not try not to make it too self-indulgent. My more academic responses to this immersive process (yes, that is the word of the day) will be located in a semi-weekly column on the LGI website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home